- Journal of the Kitty

This is the journal of Vivacia Hoshi, an adventurous kitty in the world of Final Fantasy XIV. Find me in the deep woods of the Siren server and please enjoy these tales of my travels.

tisdag 28 september 2010

Singing in the rain

Finally I was able to get back out into the woods! Along with a friend I defeated some evil swarms of bees, some naked moles and firestarter imps. Very epic. *cough*

After all that smiting, it was a relief that it started raining. That way kitty can get clean without having to lick herself! Hmm, *cough*, sentient kittys are wierd. Anyway, I took this wonderful photo of Vivacia's moment in the rain. It will be my picture of the day. Enjoy!

Oh, and in other good news, I got a new belt today! Well, it's a rope, really... apparently it took a lot of crafting, but it's a... rope. A fucking rope. As belt. That took a lot of crafting. Uhm, well, okay, I'm down with that.

Läs även andra bloggares åsikter om , , , ,

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, I am in no way affilated with Square Enix and the opinions expressed in this blog should not be interpreted as being representative of the creators of the game nor even of the gaming community. If you don't like my opinions, get your own or go hump a giga sheep. Peace.