- Journal of the Kitty

This is the journal of Vivacia Hoshi, an adventurous kitty in the world of Final Fantasy XIV. Find me in the deep woods of the Siren server and please enjoy these tales of my travels.

lördag 26 februari 2011

Where did I go?

In case anyone is wondering, I am now playing Rift and tracking my experiences in a similar way to this blog at http://theriftjournal.blogspot.com/. Join me there, or join me in Rift! It is an awesome game and despite being launched only this week, it has a very polished feel about it.

Läs även andra bloggares åsikter om , , ,

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, I am in no way affilated with Square Enix and the opinions expressed in this blog should not be interpreted as being representative of the creators of the game nor even of the gaming community. If you don't like my opinions, get your own or go hump a giga sheep. Peace.