- Journal of the Kitty

This is the journal of Vivacia Hoshi, an adventurous kitty in the world of Final Fantasy XIV. Find me in the deep woods of the Siren server and please enjoy these tales of my travels.

fredag 1 oktober 2010

Discovery!


Not much time for chatting and blogging today... Viv has found a new city with tons of things to explore! The road there was fairly uneventful, but I did see some dragons on the way! Yay! Dragons!

Maybe this city will offer some challenges worthy of my attention. Killing mushrooms and squirrels isn't really that stimulating. Kitty needs a dragons to play with! Also, it was very nice to find a more open area - I was getting sick and tired of the green labyrinth of the Black Shroud!

To get to this city from Gridania, just head south and follow the road - do not stray, the dragons will kick you ass! And remember to tag some crystals on the way, so that you can teleport to that location later.

Läs även andra bloggares åsikter om , , , , ,

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, I am in no way affilated with Square Enix and the opinions expressed in this blog should not be interpreted as being representative of the creators of the game nor even of the gaming community. If you don't like my opinions, get your own or go hump a giga sheep. Peace.